Saturday, June 02, 2007

37 week appointment - Term!!

We have made it to 37 weeks and we are term!! Reagan is safe to come into this world at anytime now - isn't that crazy? This week the Dr said everything looks wonderful measuring on track, heart beat 140, good weight gain. She said that I have dropped a bit more which she did not have to tell me that - my clothes are fitting very differently now. She has scheduled an induction date of June 19th so just a little more than two weeks til Reagan is for such here but if she is like the other women in her life she will have a mind of her own and come before the 19th. Either way we will be parents by the 20th!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Looking good, Melissa! Hang in there for just a few more days! We're saying prayers for you, Rob and baby - eventless delivery and smooth adjustment into parenthood. All I can say is, buckle your seatbelts! :)

Jensens said...

Melissa! HI!! It's Sara Arnold (Jensen)- from high school. You look great for being as far along as you are! I'm glad to see you are doing great! I'll be praying for everything to go smoothly for you!