Friday, February 01, 2008

Any good Dr's???

I just learned today that Reagan's Dr is no longer in network for our insurance. We are so sad because I just love Dr Gollnick - she is very calm and makes you feel so comfortable, a wonderful Dr to have in your corner for your first year of being a mother! Isn't it just awful that insurance companies dictate who we can or can not take our family to for medical care? We really should be able to take them to whoever we feel will give them the best care! Well, now we are stuck without a Dr for our little one, so I am turning to all my blogger friends out there for any suggestions of Dr's that you trust in the area. If you love your kiddo's doc let me know!

3 comments:

Medley Family said...

We take Owen to Northpoint Pediatrics and see Dr. Moore. She has one daughter just a little older than Owen and was awesome in helping me figure our breastfeeding him and everything else that has gone on in his firstyear with RSV, multiple ear infections, etc. Everytime I have called to schedule a sick apt. he gets in same day within an hour or so and with my personal dr. They have three locations and one is right in Fishers at 131st behind Dairy Queen. I would definatly reccomend her. Also all of the nurses and Dr.'s have all be so nice. If you have any other questions let me know. Kelly was a nurse there for a few years and even being behind the scenes she highly reccomended it to us when we had Owen. Best of luck in finding a new one!

Two Kids and a Mommy said...

I use dr mccollum. she is at 86th and meridian,but i love her. Great with letting us separate the shots out. Always able to get in the day I call. Sick kids in the morning and well in the afternoon. Also they have a 24 hour number you can always call.

848-3040. Also she is only with one other dr. I ALWAYS get to see her

Traci V said...

Sorry I can't help we go to Dr. Rob and Dr. Julie in that same office. Boo to big bad insurance companies!