Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hands

I have been fascinated by hands lately. I look at Reagan's hands and try to imagine what God's plan is for her life and what she will be doing in her lifetime with her hands for His kingdom! Hands can also be so healing in so many ways. A few weeks ago one of my dear friends shared that she is fighting breast cancer. The ladies group that I am in with this friend got together and put our hands on her to pray for her during this difficult time. At lunch we all painted our hands and put them on paper as something for Carol to look at as she is going through this journey. She can look at it and remember this powerful time together and also have our hands there whenever she needs our support. It was such an amazing experience and I had to share the picture.

No comments: