Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mommy's first night out...

My Dad and Step Mom were very kind to come over and watch Reagan for a few hours so that Mom could have a few hours out. (Actually, they were begging to get to watch her!) It was a hard step for me to take but I did it and had a great time. Where you might ask did I go? Well, the state fair of course to see Raschall Flatts!! The fair is a strange place - lots of great people watching to do and any kind of fried food your heart could desire. We really enjoyed ourselves but I was very happy to be back home with Reagan at the end of the night.

Reagan all dressed up for Grandpa to come over.
Can you tell Aunt Kate has been around again?

Kate and I enjoying some pineapple whip after our very fried corn dogs.
Got to love state fair food but not the best place to go when you still losing baby weight!


No comments: