Tuesday, July 03, 2007

2 weeks old

Here are some shots of Reagan at two weeks old. Hard to believe it has been two weeks already...but I don't really remember what life was like without her!

Riley is very interested in Reagan but very gentle. He loves to check her out when we get home from somewhere and she is in her car seat. He is also very concerned when she cries - very protective of his little sister!

Here is my first attempt at Reagan taking a nap in her big girl bed. It only lasted about minutes once she realized Mommy was no longer holding her. During the day the only places she like to sleep our my arms or her swing - luckly she does like the swing so I can get a few things done during the day.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her that we have taken so far. It is amazing to me how awake is has starting being during the day. She is becoming much more alert and focusing in on objects. It is amazing what she is able to do for only two weeks old!








No comments: